Say good bye to GT-R
Tuesday, 10 August 2004 | Comments (0) | Categories: EngineWell the insurance company paid out and I bought back the wreck. I've taken as many parts off as possible while still keeping it rolling, and have put adverts up on Skylines Australia and Skylines Downunder in an effort to sell all the parts off it.
I will be keeping some parts of the GT-R for Silvia though:
- R33 GT-R Brembo brakes (front and rear)
- R32 GT-R front-mount intercooler (to be fitted to Silvia using an East Bear I/C piping kit)
- R32 GT-R front seats
- Bosch Motorsport 040 600hp fuel pump
- Buddy Club P1 Racing QF's (18x10's)
- Initial stereo system from GT-R
The engine will be going to Jeff Ash at C-Red along with the shell which he has already hatched plans for.