Well there's a few things to report this post. The body has finally been completed, thanks to Tom it's been prepped and is now ready for paint in all its wide body goodness. Just waiting on some room at C-Red before bringing it back to check wheel clearances etc, make sure intercooler will fit and then it'll be off to the paint shop. Paint colour is 95% sure of being Mazda 'Velocity Red' - but of course it's open for changes up until it goes into the booth.
As you can see from the pics, I've purchased a Dual N1 exhaust off of the SilviaWA forums (thanks Dylan). Price was $500 - which I believe was very reasonable for the quality of the product. I've been advised by Dylan that it's fairly quiet, so I may have a second front section made up without the large muffler to go that little bit more obnoxious. I've also picked up a Sard Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator and have begun the prep work on the rear subframe.
Pics of the GReddy goodness:
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Full System)
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Rear Section 1)
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Rear Section 2)
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Rear Section 3)
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Rear Section 4)
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Front Section)
- XSPOWER Dual N1 Cat-back Exhaust (Extras)
- S13 Rear Subframe
- Sard Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
Along with this, I've come to the conclusion that the wheels I have, the Buddyclub P1 Racing QF's (18x10 +12 all round) are going to be too big on the front as it's not possible to get them in 18x9 at a decent offset that I'll need (remember I have 50mm wide front and rear guards). So the search is on for some alternate rims, size I'm aiming for at this point is the same as original planned of (F) 18x9 and (R) 18x10, but will go down to (F) 18x8.5 and (R) 18x9.5 if I have to. The candidates so far as follows:
- Work Emotion CR Kai
- Work Emotion CR Kai - Gun Metal
- Gram Lights (Rays) 57PRO
- Gram Lights (Rays) 57S-PRO
- Team Dayton Racing (Rays) 505
Order also went in today for a full set of Defi-Link Meter gauges including Turbo, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Water Temp (plus the Control Unit II).
Will post images of the body once I get a look at it, so for now...